Screen Protecters

This is a discussion on Screen Protecters within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Just bought some Realook Premium Screen Protectors and this things are great compared to all the other one I have tried. They don't finger print ...

Thread: Screen Protecters

Talking Screen Protecters

Just bought some Realook Premium Screen Protectors and this things are great compared to all the other one I have tried. They don't finger print as bad, _your finger slides good not grabby like some. Pretty easy to put on, and can't tell they are there. Cost 9.99 for set of 2 .
    One Nexus To Rule Them All!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Super Moderator AndroidIsTheTruth's Avatar
    3x LCD Screen Protector for Google Nexus One 1 - eBay (item 220546398994 end time Aug-23-10 12:50:53 PDT)

I been using these. I still use the first one I bought. They protect beautifully. Feels like the real thing. I sometimes I forget it's on. Feels like I'm directly tapping the glass.
    Androidfied.

Screen Protecters

Quote Originally Posted by coldfusionb View Post
    Just bought some Realook Premium Screen Protectors and this things are great compared to all the other one I have tried. They don't finger print as bad, _your finger slides good not grabby like some. Pretty easy to put on, and can't tell they are there. Cost 9.99 for set of 2 .
    What you need is a wallet protector.

cheap ebay screen protectors ftw

I do need a wallet protector but I really do like realook screen protectors to have you tried them?
    One Nexus To Rule Them All!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links