Accidently Got an AT&T Nexus One

This is a discussion on Accidently Got an AT&T Nexus One within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Hey guys, My cousin gave me his broken Nexus One and I got it repaired and now realize that it is the one for AT&T ...

Thread: Accidently Got an AT&T Nexus One

Accidently Got an AT&T Nexus One

Hey guys,

My cousin gave me his broken Nexus One and I got it repaired and now realize that it is the one for AT&T (I'm on T-Mobile). I'm only getting Edge. Is there any way to switch the band over to T-Mobile so I can get 3G on it? Sorry, I tried searching and didn't find much.

Thanks in advance

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by karbosshack View Post
    Hey guys,

My cousin gave me his broken Nexus One and I got it repaired and now realize that it is the one for AT&T (I'm on T-Mobile). I'm only getting Edge. Is there any way to switch the band over to T-Mobile so I can get 3G on it? Sorry, I tried searching and didn't find much.

Thanks in advance
    When HTC makes the Nexus One they put in a single radio that picks up a single carriers 3g signal. There is no way to switch an Att version to pick up T-mobile 3g.
    Quote Originally Posted by iPhoneSlayer View Post
    I don't think you could put the Dell Streak in your pockets without your pants falling down. Maybe that's why they call it "Streak", cuz every time you put it in your pockets, you end up going streaking.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links