N1, Incredible, iphone4 Story

This is a discussion on N1, Incredible, iphone4 Story within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Originally Posted by SliceBurgSlim Haha! Originally Posted by aseems Ala the Prodigal Son... Welcome Back to the N1 Fold Nexus One's Forum is benevolent and ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: N1, Incredible, iphone4 Story

Quote Originally Posted by SliceBurgSlim View Post
    Haha!

Quote Originally Posted by aseems View Post
    Ala the Prodigal Son...

Welcome Back to the N1 Fold

Nexus One's Forum is benevolent and forgiving

Quote Originally Posted by dudewithaplan View Post
    iphone 4 may be coming to t-mobile!

T-Mobile USA eyeing iPhone launch this year or next? -- Engadget

I'm going to jump on immediately! Then I'll give Google a giant *middle finger* and never use another product of theirs.
    That never happened...I swear!

Its ok...we forgive you
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

I held it and was surprised at how cheap it felt. I made no comment but he commented that the iPhone was much better because the N1 was made out of plastic. I said he was wrong and showed him the metal. He then tapped the battery door and said nope it's plastic. He and his other buddy were quite snobby about it. They never once hedged.

Frigging ibots are so predictable and full of themselves. I get sick of them waving their average superphones around like they have something I want.
    That's how Jobs brainwashes these zombies.
    2 fanboys 1 iCup.
    Come here little sheep; I have a nice juicy apple for you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nexus One: Locked and Rooted
    ROM: CM7

Quote Originally Posted by iPhoneSlayer View Post

I held it and was surprised at how cheap it felt. I made no comment but he commented that the iPhone was much better because the N1 was made out of plastic. I said he was wrong and showed him the metal. He then tapped the battery door and said nope it's plastic. He and his other buddy were quite snobby about it. They never once hedged.

Frigging ibots are so predictable and full of themselves. I get sick of them waving their average superphones around like they have something I want.
    That's how Jobs brainwashes these zombies.
    2 fanboys 1 iCup.
    Lol! totally agree with you on that one.
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

I think the only thing that crApple has over Android is that it has a stranglehold on the app market, but I noticed ever since Verizon picked up Android phones, the market has become way bigger than it was with my G1.

Apple vs Google.

the battle continues. Its to each their own, I had the 3g and the 3gs and now I have a nexus one because I got tired of Steve Jobs and AT&T's bullcrap. So i picked up the n1 and moved tmo.

One of the best moves I've made. I can do everything with my n1 including flash

The market has seriously leaned in favor of google and I just cancelled my mobile me account cause I have my life on google.

the is no point in fighting the google cloud, its too big and purty. Just embrace it.

I figured you guys would like this article I found today. Apparently it's now okay to jailbreak, unlock, and pretty much do whatever you want to your iPhone, not that it really affects us with an N1 since we could do that without all the potential for a lawsuit...

Jailbreaking smartphones is finally legal, for now...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links