cant get best out of n1

This is a discussion on cant get best out of n1 within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; ,just moved jobs(tower crane)and my 3g reception is shocking when i turn the crane about which means i cant really use my n1 for tv ...

Thread: cant get best out of n1

cant get best out of n1

,just moved jobs(tower crane)and my 3g reception is shocking when i turn the crane about which means i cant really use my n1 for tv or even youtube or anything like that,does anyone know any kind of booster that would help me,i'm gonna be on this job for at least a year and need a good signal,cheers people

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

The only thing I can suggest is buy AT&T's 3G MicroCell:AT&T 3G MicroCell

Your carrier says 'Orange' so I assume it's AT&T. I'm sure you could setup MicroCell in an office nearby if accessible, or some other housing area near your crane. I'm not to sure how that would work, but you can check it out on their website!

That is my suggestion =).

--> Ne:nexusx:uS One ROOTED

--> ...a Gingerbread ROM

- Our handicapped puppy -

*Follow me on Twitter

EASY ROOT + CUSTOM KERNEL FLASHING INSTRUCTIONS ----> HERE

Quote Originally Posted by Sheanzy View Post

Your carrier says 'Orange' so I assume it's AT&T. I'm sure you could setup MicroCell in an office nearby if accessible, or some other housing area near your crane. I'm not to sure how that would work, but you can check it out on their website!

nothing near me that i could use that for mate,it is a big empty area that we are about to build offices,hotel and apartments,it was more of a booster type thing that i could put on the crane roof(if there is such a thing)thanks for input though sheanzy

Quote Originally Posted by tonybhoy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheanzy View Post

nothing near me that i could use that for mate,it is a big empty area that we are about to build offices,hotel and apartments,it was more of a booster type thing that i could put on the crane roof(if there is such a thing)thanks for input though sheanzy
    You're welcome for the input. You can go the expensive route and look at the Nexus One Store here: HTC Google Nexus One Miscellaneous - Nexus One Forum Store

Signal boosters there average 300$ or so. I'm sure you can find similar ones at a cheaper price if you just Google it =). Hope that helps man! :nexusx:

EDIT: Most of them are used in offices or houses. Not sure how you could make it work in your situation.
    Here is a portable one that can be used similar to a car charger: http://store.androidandme.com/5barz-...4A149A6482.htm

Does the crane you're operating have such a feature? =)

--> Ne:nexusx:uS One ROOTED

--> ...a Gingerbread ROM

- Our handicapped puppy -

*Follow me on Twitter

EASY ROOT + CUSTOM KERNEL FLASHING INSTRUCTIONS ----> HERE

No mate it has no cigarette lighter, just have to put up with it for now till maybe offices are built closer to me for wifi signal lol, cheers anyway mate

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk
    my other phone's a nexus too

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links