Chat using Windows Live?????

This is a discussion on Chat using Windows Live????? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Hello Everyone! I was going through and editing my contacts and I saw that I can add IM IDs. I added the Windows Live IDs ...

Thread: Chat using Windows Live?????

Chat using Windows Live?????

Hello Everyone!
    I was going through and editing my contacts and I saw that I can add IM IDs. I added the Windows Live IDs to my contacts and when I finish there's an options in each of my contacts which states "Chat using Windows Live". Now, when I click on it nothing happens. If I add someone's GTalk ID and I click on it, it takes me to the GTalk app. Is there any way or application which can make the same happen for Windows Live IDs?

Thanks in advance!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by talha.m.wasti View Post
    Hello Everyone!
    I was going through and editing my contacts and I saw that I can add IM IDs. I added the Windows Live IDs to my contacts and when I finish there's an options in each of my contacts which states "Chat using Windows Live". Now, when I click on it nothing happens. If I add someone's GTalk ID and I click on it, it takes me to the GTalk app. Is there any way or application which can make the same happen for Windows Live IDs?

Thanks in advance!
    Searching the Market I found MSN Droid and MSN Talk. Hopefully one of those will work for you.
    Come here little sheep; I have a nice juicy apple for you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nexus One: Locked and Rooted
    ROM: CM7

MSN Talk is a great app. That would be my preference.

--> Ne:nexusx:uS One ROOTED

--> ...a Gingerbread ROM

- Our handicapped puppy -

*Follow me on Twitter

EASY ROOT + CUSTOM KERNEL FLASHING INSTRUCTIONS ----> HERE

MSN Talk didn't work. I don't know if I'm explaining myself properly. When you go to one of your contacts you see an option for Facebook profile. When you click on Facebook profile, it takes you to the Facebook app. If you add a Windows Live ID it says "Chat with Windows Live". But when I click on it nothing happens.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links