My N1 and what other phone????

This is a discussion on My N1 and what other phone???? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; In addition to my T-Mobile N1 I currently have a BB Curve 8350i, which runs on the Sprint Nextel network (Gasp). Anyway this phone is ...

Thread: My N1 and what other phone????

My N1 and what other phone????

In addition to my T-Mobile N1 I currently have a BB Curve 8350i, which runs on the Sprint Nextel network (Gasp). Anyway this phone is equipped with the direct connect feature, which I don't really need anymore and was wondering which Sprint phone would be a worthwhile upgrade? Obviously I am not looking for a phone that is a mirror image of the N1 but one that would work well off of each other. I see on the Sprint site an HTC EVO 4G (which happens to be sold out) and an LG Remarq. These are the only 2 phones that look interesting. Am I missing something? Thanks!!!!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Nobody is familiar with Nextel push-to-talk???? Or the new Sprint phones in general? I need some help here........

You likely won't find a lot of Sprint users here. Try SprintDroids.com for more thorough coverage of Sprint based Android phones.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links