Help - N1 screen need replacement, where to get repair In or near Toronto, Canada!

This is a discussion on Help - N1 screen need replacement, where to get repair In or near Toronto, Canada! within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Sad news, my Nexus One fell on my wooden stairs and needs Screen replacement repair! I can't find anyone that offers a repair, any suggestions? ...

Thread: Help - N1 screen need replacement, where to get repair In or near Toronto, Canada!

Help - N1 screen need replacement, where to get repair In or near Toronto, Canada!

Sad news, my Nexus One fell on my wooden stairs and needs Screen replacement repair! I can't find anyone that offers a repair, any suggestions? Has anyone had their phone repaired in the Toronto or surrounding area? Any help is greatly appreciated as I do not have an alternative phone!!!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Help - Is this a legit LCD replacement part? anyone have Instructions?

Can't find anyone to repair my Nexus One in the Toronto Area , do u know someone who can do it? Is so please hook me up with the info!

Anyways, I might attempt to fix the phone myself,
    Is this the proper LCD replacement part to buy??,

LCD Display Screen for HTC G5 G7 N1 Nexus One Desire on eBay.ca (item 260637809928 end time 18-Aug-10 06:09:42 EDT)

My touch screen works perfect, so that mean I do not need to replace the digitizer right???

Also anyone have a web-link for LCD replacement instructions or video, the part does not come with instructions?

Your original screen is not an LCD, it's an AMOLED. There's a difference.
    :nexusx: Serious Android Fan :nexusx:

Don't see anything in a newer phone that gives me a temptation to leave my Nexus One!

Super Moderator AndroidIsTheTruth's Avatar
    Please try to refrain from making multiple threads of the same question. Your two threads have been merged together.

thank you.
    Androidfied.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links