weird one

This is a discussion on weird one within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; i was having problems with 3g and couldnt figure out what to do so i decided to re-root the n1(thanks sliceburgslim)well once i was rooted ...

Thread: weird one

weird one

i was having problems with 3g and couldnt figure out what to do so i decided to re-root the n1(thanks sliceburgslim)well once i was rooted i started putting my apps back on and i noticed that my 3g was running faster than before,then i put launcherpro back on and it went back to almost no signal,so being the inquisitive person that i am i uninstalled it and lo and behold signal came back on full,i tried this 3/4 times with almost the same results everytime so i have now got rid of launcherpro and my n1 is running smoothly,anyone else notice anything like this with an app

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I have never noticed that, but rarely use the 3G (I'm normally on a wifi connection).
    Have you emailed the developer of Launcher Pro and asked him for input on this?

no mate i just uninstalled it and left it at that

Super Moderator AndroidIsTheTruth's Avatar
    My 3g works fine for me on LauncherPro Plus. Sometimes work faster than my wifi connect. It could be when LP is installed it could be conflicting with another program that slowing down you 3g. You have another other UI installed?
    Androidfied.

Quote Originally Posted by AndroidIsTheTruth View Post
    My 3g works fine for me on LauncherPro Plus. Sometimes work faster than my wifi connect. It could be when LP is installed it could be conflicting with another program that slowing down you 3g. You have another other UI installed?
    I second that. I never had 3G in my area, only Edge. They recently put a tower in the neighboring city and I currently get 3G. When I first received 3G, I used and am still using Launcher Pro Plus.

Before, on Edge, I used Launcher Pro but never had 3G service to notice the difference. However, 3G on Launcher Pro Plus has not given me any issues whatsoever. Try that out and let us know.

--> Ne:nexusx:uS One ROOTED

--> ...a Gingerbread ROM

- Our handicapped puppy -

*Follow me on Twitter

EASY ROOT + CUSTOM KERNEL FLASHING INSTRUCTIONS ----> HERE

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links