Innocase Rugged

This is a discussion on Innocase Rugged within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I don't know why nobody has posted about it yet. I hope one of the forums supporting vendors could answer this... Is the difference between ...

Thread: Innocase Rugged

Innocase Rugged

I don't know why nobody has posted about it yet. I hope one of the forums supporting vendors could answer this...

Is the difference between the Innocase Rugged Holster combo and the Innocase Rugged Combo Value Pack an extra holster? Is there a special deal for Nexusoneforum.net members?

Quote Originally Posted by Yadao View Post
    Anything with an i in the front of it from Apple is not for me.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by bud760
    I don't know why nobody has posted about it yet. I hope one of the forums supporting vendors could answer this...

Is the difference between the Innocase Rugged Holster combo and the Innocase Rugged Combo Value Pack an extra holster? Is there a special deal for Nexusoneforum.net members?

Yes, the difference between those two items is that the Innocase Rugged Combo Value Pack comes with an extra holster. Both products come with the Innocase Rugged Holster which is used with the Rugged Skin and Skeleton installed, but the Innocase Rugged Combo Value Pack also comes with the Innocase Holster, which is used with the Innocase II Surface only.

You can use the coupon code FORUM10 to get 10% off orders over $50! Please let me know if you have any other questions!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links