travelling in europe, all my calender entry dates are wrong

This is a discussion on travelling in europe, all my calender entry dates are wrong within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; before I left for Europe I entered in google calender all of my itenerary dates, plans etc. now that I'm over here I checked my ...

Thread: travelling in europe, all my calender entry dates are wrong

Thumbs up travelling in europe, all my calender entry dates are wrong

before I left for Europe I entered in google calender all of my itenerary dates, plans etc. now that I'm over here I checked my phone and everythings shifted over. it doesn't even make sense with the times cause they're not 9 hours ahead like the time zone. the times are all messed up. I had to go back in and change everything again to match the right times and dates. anyone know what's going on here?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

They aren't really wrong, they are just adjusted to what would be the actual date/time back in the states. It may have messed up slightly with the drastic geolocation change of your phone, but it should be close. What sucks is now that you changed everything, when you travel back it will all be messed up again lol. It's a pain, I know.

Pretty sure there's some kind of regional setting you can adjust so it will not do this. You may need to go to the website. I was a bit freaked out when it did this the first time also. Good luck!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links