Flash 10.1 Officially out of beta, in market now!

This is a discussion on Flash 10.1 Officially out of beta, in market now! within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Originally Posted by SliceBurgSlim Originally Posted by keyplyr Originally Posted by Syntax323 It just came out of Beta today, and into a Official build. Beta ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Flash 10.1 Officially out of beta, in market now!

Quote Originally Posted by SliceBurgSlim View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by keyplyr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Syntax323 View Post
    It just came out of Beta today, and into a Official build.
    Beta Smeta - I installed 2 minutes after Froyo OTA and it's been running on my phone since w/ automatic updates. Some dev changing a build identifier is irrelevant to me.

Thanks for your "input". Very Informative
    Sorry if I sounded snide, didn't intend to. It's just since mine updated automatically, and since I've had Flash on my phone for these several weeks now, seeing "now in the market" drew my attention.

Quote Originally Posted by SliceBurgSlim View Post
    Beta Smeta - I installed 2 minutes after Froyo OTA and it's been running on my phone since w/ automatic updates. Some dev changing a build identifier is irrelevant to me.

Thanks for your "input". Very Informative
    Sorry if I sounded snide, didn't intend to. It's just since mine updated automatically, and since I've had Flash on my phone for these several weeks now, seeing "now in the market" drew my attention.

Word I got you. True it probably could have been worded better. The final release does seem alot more stable to me tho. No Hard Feelings Yo
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

I decided to give it a test, so in this test i used:

• Nexus One
    • Google Chrome

So i went up on Nick.com and decided to see a spongebob game, this is what i used:
    Monster Island SpongeBob Game | SpongeBob SquarePants | SpongeBob.com

Thanks to Google, with the "Chrome to Phone" feature, i was able to send it to my phone without spending an hour trying to type it.

All i saw was a white box for the first few minutes so i thought it would not work... until... YES! THE GAME CAME UP! It was pretty hard playing it since there was no spacebar and the when i try to move Spongebob through the game, the page also moves so its kinda hard but still! Im amazed my phone can run flash!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links