Serious nexus one problem!!! Help!

This is a discussion on Serious nexus one problem!!! Help! within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Had the phone for few days and a problem when i clicked for example the "MESSANGING" on my home screen it lead to aim screen ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Serious nexus one problem!!! Help!

Serious nexus one problem!!! Help!

Had the phone for few days and a problem when i clicked for example the "MESSANGING" on my home screen it lead to aim screen to i click back it went to another app then i lcicked home i went home and clicked messanging again and it went to another screen of a app why isnt it go to messagning? it works now but it did that twice!!!! it froze everytime i tryed to quickly share a photo via facebook it froze one time there.well a new problem happened..... i locked it the nwhen i lciked the power to unlock no puzzle unlock wasnt there it was just my backround.. then i keep lockign and unlockign no puzzle i shut the phone off and restated?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

You might try turning your screen off then back on to see if that clears it up. I had this happen when I first got my N1 and downloaded a lot of programs in my excitement of getting the new phone. Something caused a conflict and I had problems getting the screen to register my touches properly. When I removed all but those I intended to keep, the problem cleared up and has never happened again. Since then I only download one app at a time and check it out to be sure it plays nicely with those I already have, which makes it easier to tell which apps cause problems.

I think Maris meant to reboot by holding pwr key down for a few seconds until you are promted to pwr off. Or, you can pull battery.
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

well yea i was exicted too and downloaded all 20 somehtign apps right after another but this itme i factory restorted and downloaded a few like aim,calorie counter, magic marker, 2 games, pandroa, shazam, WHERE,yahoo mail, barcode scanner, coupons, drinks 8,000, thats it... i wonder why it did it... werid huh?

I wish you every success getting your Nexus One working, however, I have to say this:

If you consider this to be a serious problem, go buy an iPhone
    Nothing is perfect, but we must not lose faith in perfection. If we did, everything would be a whole lot worse than it is now!

Quote Originally Posted by rugmankc View Post
    I think Maris meant to reboot by holding pwr key down for a few seconds until you are promted to pwr off. Or, you can pull battery.
    That would probably work, too. But a quick on/off of just the screen will clear it up much faster. Finding and removing the offending app(s) is the best solution.

well....... i already factory restorted it and added soem apps back not a task kilelr of battery displayer or anythign else... so far its been 12 hours and its good... i hope no software problem with it or hardware failure its brand new!!!!!!!!!!!

any other ideas?

Serious nexus one problem!!

Quote Originally Posted by livinlife View Post
    well yea i was exicted too and downloaded all 20 somehtign apps right after another but this itme i factory restorted and downloaded a few like aim,calorie counter, magic marker, 2 games, pandroa, shazam, WHERE,yahoo mail, barcode scanner, coupons, drinks 8,000, thats it... i wonder why it did it... werid huh?
    You don't have a "serious nexus one problem" you have a "serious user problem." :rofl3:

ok... so ur sayin u experiennced htis before cmon man... anyways after the factory reboot so far no problems!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links