A week of fantastic customizations for the Nexus One

This is a discussion on A week of fantastic customizations for the Nexus One within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Originally Posted by Kevin_808 Originally Posted by Sheanzy Originally Posted by Kevin_808 What? How? Where?? Is it just like installing the HTC keyboard where you ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A week of fantastic customizations for the Nexus One

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin_808 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheanzy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin_808 View Post

What? How? Where?? Is it just like installing the HTC keyboard where you download the file and open it with ApkInstaller?
    Droid X Keyboard Ported To Nexus One | xda-developers
    or
    [APP] Droid X Keyboard Port **HOLY CRAP ITS HERE!!1!** [updated 8/13] - xda-developers
    There you go. =)
    Thanks for the links. I'm kinda confused though. The lastest version (8/13/10) is an apk file. Does that mean I can install it using ApkInstaller from the market, or do I need to flash it like a mod?
    From XDA
    INSTALLATION:

To install this app, you will need a file manager of your choice. Find the apk on your sd card with your file manager and install it. From there go to your system settings-->language and keyboard--> and make sure Multi-Touch Keyboard is checked. Go back to your home screen and find a text field. Long Press and hold until the pop-up menu appears, and select "input method". Choose Multi-touch keyboard. Thats it! To disable simply long press again, select input method and choose a different keyboard. Now you know, and knowing is half the battle

--> Ne:nexusx:uS One ROOTED

--> ...a Gingerbread ROM

- Our handicapped puppy -

*Follow me on Twitter

EASY ROOT + CUSTOM KERNEL FLASHING INSTRUCTIONS ----> HERE

Im thinking about downloading CyanomonMod 6 but im doing ALOT of research to see if its actually better than the Android 2.2

Quote Originally Posted by Mastermrz View Post
    Im thinking about downloading CyanomonMod 6 but im doing ALOT of research to see if its actually better than the Android 2.2
    Yes, it is.

It is 2.2 with tons more cool stuff.... it is completely awesome!

I rooted my phone when the one click root app was first posted on xda an then i flashed cm6 an wild monks 1267 mhz kernal an it was the best decision ive ever made. Its like havin a brand new phone. My favorite part is recording videos in 720p. Love it!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links