Facebook help! On nexus?

This is a discussion on Facebook help! On nexus? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; in the the facebook 1.3.2 for nexus or nadriod lets say u have like 50 private messages between you and soembody on your computer then ...

Thread: Facebook help! On nexus?

Facebook help! On nexus?

in the the facebook 1.3.2 for nexus or nadriod lets say u have like 50 private messages between you and soembody on your computer then u go off u get a new one from alert on andriod u check it but it doesnt let u see past like 25-30 it wont even show u the newest message when u open that??? is this normal???

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I don't use the FB Android (2.2) app that much... I currently have about 26 sitting in the message box, and the same amount in the sent items folder. Don't have enough friends to have anymore

When I get a new message it's at the top of the list.

no... i mean like if me nad someone been messaging back to abck it would add up to like 50... 100 messgaes but then when i view them on nexus it would cut off after 30 u know it wouldnt show the newest ones

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links