Nexus One arrived DOA and I canít get it replaced or a refund

This is a discussion on Nexus One arrived DOA and I canít get it replaced or a refund within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I ordered a Nexus One from the Google Market through the developer program, When it arrived last Friday and was DOA. I called Google Support ...

Thread: Nexus One arrived DOA and I canít get it replaced or a refund

Nexus One arrived DOA and I canít get it replaced or a refund

I ordered a Nexus One from the Google Market through the developer program, When it arrived last Friday and was DOA.

I called Google Support they confirmed it was DOA and sent me to HTC for a replacement.

I called HTC and they have no record of IMIE or serial number of the phone and sent me to Brightstar the distributor for Google handling orders for Nexus One.

I left 3 voicemails and eventually received an email from them asking what was wrong. I emailed them back with the IMIE and the fact HTC could not help me.

Did not hear anything back, emailed them again on Monday. Got a short response saying she passed it on to Brightstar buyer.

Then nothing, I emailed Tuesday no response.

I called Google Wednesday and after they called Brightstar was told there was nothing more they could do and something would happen Ďsooní

I emailed Brightstar again and was told to contact HTC, although I had already done this I called again anyway and once again was told they have no record of the phone and because it is a developer phone I must go to Brightstar. Although HTC at least escalated the problem.

I emailed Brightstar 2 more times yesterday asking for a refund and have had no response at all.

So at the moment we are almost a week later and I have a DOA phone, they have my money and it appears no one wants to replace the phone or issue a refund.

Hey Google show some responsibility here.. YOUR name is on the phone and Brightstar is YOUR distributor.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Do some searches for people's e-mail addresses working for brightstar. You'll probably find whoever is handling your claim is a useless idiot.

Contact them with as many e-mail addresses as you can find. You might find that lots of people who work there have profiles (usually with contact details) on LinkedIn
    Nothing is perfect, but we must not lose faith in perfection. If we did, everything would be a whole lot worse than it is now!

You can call your credit card company and have them help you by denying the charge or reversing the charge on your credit card.
    From all your emails, you should have enough documentation.
    Good luck. I hope you get a working phone or money refunded.

How much did u pay?

Very bad... I think if HTC has done their part, Google & Brightstar should talk and settle this.

How much did you pay for it anyway?

Djs
    I would be contacting whoever you paid for the phone.

At the end of the day, you bought it from Google, not HTC or brighstar, and is good responsibility imo.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links