Anyone else having trouble downloading from market?

This is a discussion on Anyone else having trouble downloading from market? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; for most of the day I have been unable to download from the market - I can access the internet and the market and it ...

Thread: Anyone else having trouble downloading from market?

Anyone else having trouble downloading from market?

for most of the day I have been unable to download from the market - I can access the internet and the market and it shows "starting download" - but it never does. Tried it with a variety of apps, but no joy.

Anyone else seeing the same or have ideas as to what could be causing this?

tx

edit: never mind - cleared cache, shut down, pulled battery and all seems to be well again

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

It's been slower lately, I've noticed, especially at certain times. One thing to try if it happens again before you go to all that trouble, make sure you're logged into gchat. Who you are, your license entitlements on the market still seem to use gchat as an indication of legitimacy.

Cheers,

DT

I've found clearing the cache is the only thing working for me lately. Although I have to do it every few days.

I don't shutdown after nor do I pull the battery. Just clear cache & go.

rioja is right. most of the time i used to have trouble downloading apps from the market but when i used to clear cache, everything would go back to normal.

The one thing I have noticed about the Market lately is I do not get the notifications of updates that are available for my apps.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links