will handset ring w/ headset connected?

This is a discussion on will handset ring w/ headset connected? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Hi, My handset used to ring with the headset connected. After installing CM RC3 the headset would ring but not the handset. Am I missing ...

Thread: will handset ring w/ headset connected?

will handset ring w/ headset connected?

Hi,

My handset used to ring with the headset connected. After installing CM RC3 the headset would ring but not the handset. Am I missing some configuration here with RC3? Need handset to ring coz I don't have the headset plugged in my ear always Thanks!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

up.. no one having the same problem? tried bluetooth today instead on the wired headset still no ring. deleted most of my apps still no ring. am missing a bunch of calls coz n1 not ringing

I don't know if you are using any nightlies, but the one i have, under cyanogen settings, there's an to adjust notifications and sound while a head set is used.
    Come here little sheep; I have a nice juicy apple for you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nexus One: Locked and Rooted
    ROM: CM7

Quote Originally Posted by iPhoneSlayer View Post
    I don't know if you are using any nightlies, but the one i have, under cyanogen settings, there's an to adjust notifications and sound while a head set is used.

thanks for the reply iphoneslayer.. sorry for the ignorance but whats a nightlies? am using cyanogen rc3.. i got application settings, input settings, performance settings and user interface under cyanogen menu. nothing in it relates to headset notification.. i feel like am missing something here.. how can n1 not ring w/ the headset on.. odd

Nightlies are incremental builds on cyanogen RC3. RC3 means Release Candidate 3. Then everynight there are addons and bug fixes called nightlies
    More info here [NIGHTLY] [ROM] [FRF91] CyanogenMod 6 for vendor passion (HTC Nexus One) - xda-developers
    You might have it under a different location.
    Try settings>sound
    Come here little sheep; I have a nice juicy apple for you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nexus One: Locked and Rooted
    ROM: CM7

thanks iPhoneslayer! will update to the nightlys and hopefully it will solve my no ring problem!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links