Nexus One Still Selling and Kicking Butt

This is a discussion on Nexus One Still Selling and Kicking Butt within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Phandroid post: Developers Still Eating Up That Trusty Nexus One | Android Phone Fans What you guys think?...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nexus One Still Selling and Kicking Butt

Nexus One Still Selling and Kicking Butt

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Well, I just think it's an awesome phone. Tech moves so fast nowadays, but it was sufficiently powerful at the time of release, combined with a 'big enough' screen and an awesome ergonomic feel(I personally find it fits in my hand just right), it's a wonderful thing to own.

But then, you all knew that.

DT

P.S. I think the fact that atm it's still a 'standard' for google android app development doesn't hurt either, until they come out with an N2(if ever). I've noticed that there's talk of a Google Tablet, sanctioned in the same manner as the N1 was the 'google phone', so I'd never say never to the odds of an N2. I think the only thing they realized was it's hard to sell a phone that people can't hold in their hands first.

Google sold out the dev Nexus Ones today. =)

--> Ne:nexusx:uS One ROOTED

--> ...a Gingerbread ROM

- Our handicapped puppy -

*Follow me on Twitter

EASY ROOT + CUSTOM KERNEL FLASHING INSTRUCTIONS ----> HERE

I've had several people ask me "what kind of phone is that?" while out and about. It's such a sweet phone to show off too!

Quote Originally Posted by jonno2k View Post
    I've had several people ask me "what kind of phone is that?" while out and about. It's such a sweet phone to show off too!
    Same. It is always frustrating though cause they always stare at me with a blank expression like "WTF is a Nexus One???", and then they ask where they can get it and that is another hassle to explain.

i just say it's a google phone. usually ends at that
    If I had to name my greatest strength, I guess it would be my humility. Greatest weakness, it's possible that I'm a little too awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Gone View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jonno2k View Post
    Same. It is always frustrating though cause they always stare at me with a blank expression like "WTF is a Nexus One???", and then they ask where they can get it and that is another hassle to explain.
    Haha exactly, just like the guy above me I just say it is a Google phone, to simplify things. It is so sexy, I bet some people just signed up as devs just so they could get one. Hey, it's just 25 dollars more expensive ; )

Another post from Androinica:

Nexus One dev phone stock already depleted; how many developers are there? | andrew | Androinica

Is it true the Developer version is "pentaband" and works on all networks (i.e. TMo, AT&T, Verizon, Sprint)?

You'd think it would be FLYING off the shelves if it was!

No idea, but I don't think so. I remember reading somewhere (not sure) that it was only one of the two versions that was being sold as a dev. If it does work with all networks that would be bad ass, I would love to get one!

If ever there is a phone that is worth keeping. Is the N1.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links