The next stock android phone is here

This is a discussion on The next stock android phone is here within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Rom leak today showed that the G2 will be a vanilla android build with no Sense UI Not sure if I am getting the G2 ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The next stock android phone is here

The next stock android phone is here

Rom leak today showed that the G2 will be a vanilla android build with no Sense UI

Not sure if I am getting the G2 or not but this news with the idea of a physical keyboard and HSPA speeds has increased the chances.

Just not sure I am ready to leave the Nexus yet.

Is This a Leaked Froyo Build for the G2? [UPDATE 2: It's Not Sense!] | AndroidGuys

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by RalphieSpeaks View Post
    Rom leak today showed that the G2 will be a vanilla android build with no Sense UI

Not sure if I am getting the G2 or not but this news with the idea of a physical keyboard and HSPA speeds has increased the chances.

Just not sure I am ready to leave the Nexus yet.

Is This a Leaked Froyo Build for the G2? [UPDATE 2: It's Not Sense!] | AndroidGuys
    That phone does look Dope! But ill be waiting for the Duel Core Big Boy Processor phones before I consider upgrading. Def will be keeping my N1 tho. Never giving up this phone
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

I heard that G2 is with 1ghz processor just like Nexus One. If it is true then I'll might just wait for the Tegra-bound phone.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk
    "You don't know the power of the dark side!"

the thing i am wondering is whether or not any of these big dual core processor phones are coming to Tmobile? You never know with them......they might just put out the G2 and call it a year

Quote Originally Posted by RalphieSpeaks View Post
    the thing i am wondering is whether or not any of these big dual core processor phones are coming to Tmobile? You never know with them......they might just put out the G2 and call it a year
    Hmmm.....Thats a good point. Didnt really think of that. Hopefully they wont leave us in the Dust!
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

Seriously guy all network providers will offer a dual core if they want to be competitive. It definitely not going to debut the dame day, but it will be within a month or two apart.

Quote Originally Posted by lionsson View Post
    Seriously guy all network providers will offer a dual core if they want to be competitive. It definitely not going to debut the dame day, but it will be within a month or two apart.
    Thats not the question Guy. the question is WHEN
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

Still not enough to make me trade in my N1!!! And what is the fuss with dual core processor? How is that gonna help android already awful battery life? I'll pass...

Quote Originally Posted by Gone View Post
    Still not enough to make me trade in my N1!!! And what is the fuss with dual core processor? How is that gonna help android already awful battery life? I'll pass...
    Honestly Yo, These beefy phones will prob always have this type of Battery life. SetCpu Helps tho.
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

Quote Originally Posted by Gone View Post
    Yup, that right too. Twice faster will eat battery like kobayashi. But Nexus One faced the same problem too in the beginning. Now, the battery last almost 3 times longer. I am sure they will sort it out.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk
    "You don't know the power of the dark side!"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links