Nexus one 4 pole headphone jack

This is a discussion on Nexus one 4 pole headphone jack within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I am trying to hook up my nexus one to an autocom audio communications systems for my motorcycle. I have a four pole 3.5 mm ...

Thread: Nexus one 4 pole headphone jack

Nexus one 4 pole headphone jack

I am trying to hook up my nexus one to an autocom audio communications systems for my motorcycle. I have a four pole 3.5 mm patch cord that is labeled for an iphone, but when hooked up, I have no microphone input. Does anyone have any experience with modifying a 4 pole plug and have a diagram for what goes where? Is the jack in iphone similar to jack on nexus? I love this phone and am getting set up to do for java development for it. Thanks again.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by crazyrockets View Post
    I am trying to hook up my nexus one to an autocom audio communications systems for my motorcycle. I have a four pole 3.5 mm patch cord that is labeled for an iphone, but when hooked up, I have no microphone input. Does anyone have any experience with modifying a 4 pole plug and have a diagram for what goes where? Is the jack in iphone similar to jack on nexus? I love this phone and am getting set up to do for java development for it. Thanks again.
    If it's anything like an iPod, a couple of the wires are swapped. For example, if you connect an iPod to a TV using a standard 3 wire cable (video, audio left, audio right), one of the audios (can't remember which one) and the video are swapped.

This happens because they want to use the same jack for stereo audio (headphones) and video (with stereo audio).

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links