New Social Group - Root Gang

This is a discussion on New Social Group - Root Gang within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Originally Posted by SliceBurgSlim @dd This is the closest I could find to a list of advantages over stock 2.2 It is the Changelog for ...

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: New Social Group - Root Gang

Quote Originally Posted by SliceBurgSlim View Post
    @dd

This is the closest I could find to a list of advantages over stock 2.2

It is the Changelog for CM6

~~~snip~~~
    Great list, cheers SBS

I particularly like this one. Now I'm going to dig out my bluetooth mini keyboard and see if it works on cyanogen. It didn't on Froyo.

Common: Bluetooth HID support - Erin Yueh @ 0xlab
    o- Nexus One running CyanogenMod 6.0
    o- Samsung Galaxy Tab running stock Froyo (update: running Gingerbread and virtually useless)

I got a question, perhaps someone can give me a tip.. I recently rooted and backed up as I was supposed to and so far so good. Only problem Launcherpro, when i try to restore from backup it keeps saying " an error occured while trying to restore backup, please make sure the SD card is available" ??
    My SD card is available isn't it, otherwise I wouldn't have been able to do a lot of things. I tried going to debugging USB but nada....
    Should I just give up and do a new LaucherPro setting... It seems with this new cool CM6 wallpaper I don't even want as many Icons etc...

By the way, this new wallpaper is very cool, it even somewhat darkish, hmm maybe the darkside is making me change my views on everything .... nice

You need to verify your sd card is working. Wasn't sure what you meant by usb debugging other than it needs checked. Mount your phone thru usb cable and see if you can see all your folders an then try to open or even copy to pc. I lost my sd card one time thru improper unmounting or something wrong with the the rom I was flashing. But, I make sd card backups regularly on my pc then even put them on my thumbdrive.

You can also try to access it thru Rom Manager.

If the card works maybe reinstall LP.
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Thanks for the heads up, I will check it out from home.... I love this CM6...

Super Moderator AndroidIsTheTruth's Avatar
    Finally got around to loading up a HD recording on the 1267 Kernel. I think this is a good video while in motion of the Nexus One quality.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cumpe2PHySs]YouTube - VID 20100902 124839[/ame]
    Androidfied.

Wow!

That looks Awesome!

And it looks like your hitting 30fps No problem
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

Wow!

That looks Awesome!

And it looks like your hitting 30fps No problem
    Yeah I though the fps was very smooth, not really choppy at all, but I don't think I seen a vid of Nexus in a moving car, I probably could had did a better recording of the side street scrolling if I wasn't driving. Wasn't gonna put myself in danger to get a good test of the video.

But yes, this is great HD recording for a phone not initially with it.
    Androidfied.

SetCpu Updated to 2.0.3

Changelog

2.0.3 -Added a "safe mode" function that prevents SetCPU from running any tasks during boot if a file called "setcpu_safemode" exists in /sdcard or /data/local. This is useful if unstable settings were saved with "set on boot" checked.

-Reverted changes originally made to compensate for the old Superuser Permissions startup bug. SetCPU should perform startup tasks expediently again.

-Perflock disabler has been tested to be stable on supported kernels. The perflock disabler menu now has a "set on boot" function. Always disable this when switching to a new kernel or ROM. If you forget to do this and you get crashes, you can use the safe mode function above to disable it.

-Fixed crash issues with read-only (no root) mode, and disabled perflock disabler in read-only mode.

-Fixed a crash related to the widget service.

SetCPU for Root Users [2.0.3] It's over nine thousand 09/03/2010 - xda-developers
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

SetCpu Updated to 2.0.3

Changelog

2.0.3 -Added a "safe mode" function that prevents SetCPU from running any tasks during boot if a file called "setcpu_safemode" exists in /sdcard or /data/local. This is useful if unstable settings were saved with "set on boot" checked.

-Reverted changes originally made to compensate for the old Superuser Permissions startup bug. SetCPU should perform startup tasks expediently again.

-Perflock disabler has been tested to be stable on supported kernels. The perflock disabler menu now has a "set on boot" function. Always disable this when switching to a new kernel or ROM. If you forget to do this and you get crashes, you can use the safe mode function above to disable it.

-Fixed crash issues with read-only (no root) mode, and disabled perflock disabler in read-only mode.

-Fixed a crash related to the widget service.

SetCPU for Root Users [2.0.3] It's over nine thousand 09/03/2010 - xda-developers

Any reason why setcpu is no longer showing in the market?
    Androidfied.

Actually I was wondering about that myself. Just ended up downloading the zip from the thread and Applying the apk update with Andexploror.
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links