New Social Group - Root Gang

This is a discussion on New Social Group - Root Gang within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; ...

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast

Thread: New Social Group - Root Gang

Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Quote Originally Posted by SliceBurgSlim View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Floogle View Post
    Hey Darth slice, I've tried out the elegant steel theme. So far I love it, but I don't have the clock as words instead of numbers. I noticed you've got the theme, how do I get that? is it an add-on?

Congrats on your promotion BTW Mr moderator! the force is strong with this one...
    Actually I use Flavored Ice Themes most of the time.

But there should be an addon pack on the thread that you can download which has the Beautiful widgets theme in it. just find that folder and Copy it to your Beautiful Widgets Themes folder in SD/Data. Then apply with BW and you should be good to go.

Thanks for the Congrats

I will be getting a new lightsaber soon to commemorate the occasion
    I finally got it, thxs. It was a combination of getting an add-on from dev, then downloading a couple of apps from market, tajm and battstatt.

Hey guys this is funny...the partners at my firm were really impressed with my N1. They had blackberrys and wanted to "upgrade"..so they go to Big Red and got talked into winmo phones. They seemed happy until they learned they had to pay a monthly service for the GPS. They came to my office and ask did that GPS on your N1, the one that you can see potholes in the road come with the phone? After explaining to them, needless to say those phones are going back to verizon.
    CM7.0.3
    Overclocked 1113

Quote Originally Posted by SliceBurgSlim View Post
    Hey Darth slice, I've tried out the elegant steel theme. So far I love it, but I don't have the clock as words instead of numbers. I noticed you've got the theme, how do I get that? is it an add-on?

Congrats on your promotion BTW Mr moderator! the force is strong with this one...
    Actually I use Flavored Ice Themes most of the time.

But there should be an addon pack on the thread that you can download which has the Beautiful widgets theme in it. just find that folder and Copy it to your Beautiful Widgets Themes folder in SD/Data. Then apply with BW and you should be good to go.

Thanks for the Congrats

I will be getting a new lightsaber soon to commemorate the occasion
    I finally got it, thxs. It was a combination of getting an add-on from dev, then downloading a couple of apps from market, tajm and battstatt.

Glad you got that figured out.

That theme looks Sick!
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

Quote Originally Posted by cbroberts2010 View Post
    Hey guys this is funny...the partners at my firm were really impressed with my N1. They had blackberrys and wanted to "upgrade"..so they go to Big Red and got talked into winmo phones. They seemed happy until they learned they had to pay a monthly service for the GPS. They came to my office and ask did that GPS on your N1, the one that you can see potholes in the road come with the phone? After explaining to them, needless to say those phones are going back to verizon.
    Thats funny.

I love the GPS feature on my N1! Hasn't failed me yet.

And you Can't Beat Free
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

:rofl3::rofl3:
    Quote Originally Posted by cbroberts2010 View Post
    :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:
    One Nexus To Rule Them All!

A question about the "afterroot". (My new word)

As I have been installing my apps, playing around with saving from ROM to SD, my SD card seems to quit working correctly. Apps change to the square android box and flash that the app is not on the phone. When in settings, applications, the size is not available, instead says "computing" and no icon shown.

Is there a missed step, a fix, an app, SD card bad, program malfunction, a clue? Everything went fine as reinstalling, updating, until suddenly no progress. Apps won't reinstall from Titanium. Programs on internal memory cause no problem.

Don't know that it makes a difference, but it's a 16 Gig card with probably 14 free.

If this should have been posted elsewhere, I'll get it there.
    :nexusx: Serious Android Fan :nexusx:

Don't see anything in a newer phone that gives me a temptation to leave my Nexus One!

Someone will come along with a perfect answer.

But, to me, A2SD still seems a little flakey. Also, it is my understanding, once moved to sd they won't show on phone. Although, your problem sounds a little different. Plus, did you partition your sd card?

I don't use A2SD, so not much help. Sorry.
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

One thing I have noticed with sending apps to sd is that sometimes it won't show up in the app drawer (Launcher Pro). But if you so to Menu>Preferences>Restart Launcher Pro, then they will show up again in your app drawer.

I know this was not the answer you were looking for but I just thought it might be helpful to a few posters/lurkers.
    Come here little sheep; I have a nice juicy apple for you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nexus One: Locked and Rooted
    ROM: CM7

I've moved all my movable apps to SD with no issues. I'm using LauncherPro.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links