Nexus one does not auto lg on networks

This is a discussion on Nexus one does not auto lg on networks within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I have a Nexus 1 phone, and I am a frequent roamer. I found that N1 does not automatically searches for or selects a network ...

Thread: Nexus one does not auto lg on networks

Nexus one does not auto lg on networks

I have a Nexus 1 phone, and I am a frequent roamer. I found that N1 does not automatically searches for or selects a network while roaming !!

In fact, it does not even select the home network when I come back from abroad.

Can someone help please ?

Thanks in advance

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

No comments received yet, is it only me who have this problem ?

Normally, I don't make useless responses, but, since you seem to be impatient for a response - sometimes my phone automatically connects to remembered networks, sometimes it doesn't. I'm not sure why. If I find I'm not connected when I think I should be, I just cycle the network on/off button and that seems to jog its memory. If you do some searching, you'll find lots of complaints about the N1's ability to stay connected to networks.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links