New Social Group - United Kingdom

This is a discussion on New Social Group - United Kingdom within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Iggy82 has created a new social group called "United Kingdom", with the following description: For the very few elite owners of Nexus One in the ...

Thread: New Social Group - United Kingdom

New Social Group - United Kingdom

Iggy82 has created a new social group called "United Kingdom", with the following description:

For the very few elite owners of Nexus One in the UK. I've never met anybody else in the UK with one!
    To join this group visit the social groups homepage where this new group will be listed.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Twitter
    Nd1razor
    Hertfordshire

I just study in the uk tho, boarding.

Great idea! Never met anyone myself with a nexus, kind of like it that way though. It is definitely 'the best phone your friends have never heard of'.

I'm in lincolnshire. In the air force so moved about a lot. Wanted a phone with kick-ass navigation, that was as close to a pc in performance. I got it.

Quote Originally Posted by Floogle View Post
    I'm in lincolnshire. In the air force so moved about a lot. Wanted a phone with kick-ass navigation, that was as close to a pc in performance. I got it.
    Sweet, my girlfriends family are all ex-RAF. We live near two american air bases here in the fens, Mildenhall and Lakenheath, you probably know of them?
    Nothing is perfect, but we must not lose faith in perfection. If we did, everything would be a whole lot worse than it is now!

Certainly do, although I've never been stationed there myself. My parents live around that area though, and I love visiting them as the countryside there is awesome.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links