LaunchPro Eating Battery Like Crazy?

This is a discussion on LaunchPro Eating Battery Like Crazy? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; recently since ive had it i dont get whats going on. I text mesage and causually listen to music and in an hour and a ...

Thread: LaunchPro Eating Battery Like Crazy?

LaunchPro Eating Battery Like Crazy?

recently since ive had it i dont get whats going on. I text mesage and causually listen to music and in an hour and a half i have less then half of my battery life wtf?!?! it says display takes up most of it but jesus christ what the hell !!! i also have my brightness on all the way down and i dont have bluetooth or wifi on.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by astros148 View Post
    recently since ive had it i dont get whats going on. I text mesage and causually listen to music and in an hour and a half i have less then half of my battery life wtf?!?! it says display takes up most of it but jesus christ what the hell !!! i also have my brightness on all the way down and i dont have bluetooth or wifi on.
    Tons of us use LauncherPro without excessive battery consumption. It must be some other application or setting.....

i have no idea what other application it could be or something...makes absolutely no sense. i have my brightness off and i even have advanced task killer running...

try turning the ATK off .. I noticed a big drain when I had it on. (you better off not using it at all) .. don't use live wallpapers either... oh and GPS too
    Hope this helps a little.
    "I smell blood, something is calling me"

i just uninstalled ATK . lemme me look now

Super Moderator AndroidIsTheTruth's Avatar
    I don't use any ATK's. They IMHO are pointless when you can use Froyo to see what's running and running the background. It's just an unneeded app for something already on the phone and probably manages better.

Settings - Applications - And either Background Services or Manage Applications will do all the same thing needed to manage apps.

I have no issues with battery consumption with Launcher Pro Plus.
    Androidfied.

I too am using LauncherPro Plus with Zero Issues.

You could always check your battery use Graph to see whats eating your battery. Mine looks like this. Usually there will be more things there but I had just recently Rebooted

[PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

I was thinking - for a while - that LauncherPro was eating my battery life too.
    I did a system wipe and started fresh and immediately noticed an improved battery life.
    I had been using a task killer and before this wipe I uninstalled it. Now (as mentioned above) I am using the Settings-Manage Apps to see what is running and kill off those pesky apps that just don't quit when you exit them and those annoying factory installed apps that just start themselves (Amazon MP3).

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links