couple basic questions

This is a discussion on couple basic questions within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; i've had my N1 for a while now. Since i was 2.2 thru tmobile i never cared to root and the one time i tried ...

Thread: couple basic questions

couple basic questions

i've had my N1 for a while now. Since i was 2.2 thru tmobile i never cared to root and the one time i tried to setup SDK it didn't detect my phone i gave up. Read up a couple weeks about on one-click root and etc.

Thought great and well now i'm rooted and running CM6 using rom manager and clockwork.

1. how do i enable 720p video? Is it already on the Cm6? I did the wildmonk kernal and i expected to see a "high 720p(30m) but none was found.

2. can i still do apps2sd? CM's wiki isn't updated to show info at version 6. I know on my old mytouch i just used amon_ra and used it to setup my ext3, i just used the recommeneded setting. Rom manager had a partition thing, it ask for ext size and swap size. what numbers should i use and will apps2sd automaticly do the transfer. I have a 8gb class6 right now going to 16gb class 6 soon.

3. screen shots, i saw a link to installing a screen shot thing using SDK, SDk will not work for me and i really dont care. I'm using a app called "shoot me" and it works for what i need its just the shutter noise everytime, i need to be quiet at work and in class. is there a app that can SS without noise?

4. overclock/underclock. I remember my old mytouch i had it like 700mhz screen on and 500mhz screen off. worked PERFECTLY. Since i ran the 720p wildmonk kernal that is 950mhz and 1190mhz. Is it doing it already? Or do i need to use something like overclock widget to do this..

2. is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Super Moderator AndroidIsTheTruth's Avatar
    10 times
    Hello, and welcome to the Root Gang.

I'm going to close this and refer you to this thread as alot of your questions and further question can be asked and answer here.

Furthermore here is the link itself to the hack forum for additional information in regards to ROM, Kernels, Themes, and more.

Nexus One Development & Hacking - Nexus One Forum - Google Phone Forum

Happy treading.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links