Picture for "Me"

This is a discussion on Picture for "Me" within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Hey guys, I was wondering how I can upload a picture for myself on the nexus one. I have already tried uploading a picture to ...

Thread: Picture for "Me"

Picture for "Me"

Hey guys, I was wondering how I can upload a picture for myself on the nexus one. I have already tried uploading a picture to my gmail account and i use the stock android messaging app. Maybe i can try adding my number and name so it syncs with my fb? Is there any other way?

Thanks in advance for those that reply

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Twitter
    Nd1razor
    Plug in your usb cable, drop down the status bar on your n1 and click mount.

Open the N1 on your pc and drop the picture on the card.

Quote Originally Posted by ReyDominicano View Post
    Is there any other way?
    The N1 has a camera.... you could try that.....

Quote Originally Posted by ReyDominicano View Post
    Hey guys, I was wondering how I can upload a picture for myself on the nexus one. I have already tried uploading a picture to my gmail account and i use the stock android messaging app. Maybe i can try adding my number and name so it syncs with my fb? Is there any other way?

Thanks in advance for those that reply
    You are talking about in the text message area where you see a picture for the person you are texting and then for the "Me" it doesn't have a picture right? If so... the work around I did was just make a contact with my cell number in it and then added a picture for that contact. Worked like a champ!

This was interesting - On the PC, In my gmail settings, there was a picture I had entered for myself. But if I looked at my contact in the chat list on the left, I had no picture. I tried saving the picture to disk, and then changing to that pic, and it didn't work, it didn't allow me to save the change to the settings. So I selected the radio button "Only allow people I chat with to see it". This allowed me to save a change. Then I switched it back to let everyone see it, and it allowed me to save the change, and now I have a picture for me.

Don't know how it got out of sync.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links