New google apps account and calendar sync

This is a discussion on New google apps account and calendar sync within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Hi I have an gmail account which my N1 is synced with. I just changed my work email over to google apps. so I added ...

Thread: New google apps account and calendar sync

New google apps account and calendar sync

Hi I have an gmail account which my N1 is synced with. I just changed my work email over to google apps. so I added that account to my N1. But I want my calendar to sync with my new google apps account and not my gmail account. is there anyway to do this?
    Thanks in advance

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Settings-> accounts & sync-> choose your private email account-> uncheck the calendar option
    Go back and choose your office gmail account-> check the calendar option
    Done
    Cheers

Configuring account sync and display options
    You can configure background data use and synchronization options for all of the applications on your phone. You can also configure what kinds of data you synchronize for each account. Some applications, such as Gmail and Calendar, have their own synchronization settings.

Some applications, such as Contacts, Gmail, and Calendar, can sync data from multiple applications. Others sync data only from the first Google Account you sign into on your phone, or from an account associated specifically with that application.

For some accounts, syncing is two-directional; changes that you make to the information on your phone are made to the copy of that information on the web. Your Google Account works this way. Other accounts support only one-way sync; the information on your phone is read-only.
    I would highly recommend the user manual to all users.

Go into the settings for your work gmail account and enable that to be shared with you personal email account.
    That is how I have 3 different gmail account calendars on my phone with my personal calendar as well.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links