Incoming Call Display

This is a discussion on Incoming Call Display within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Hi Ive had the nexus one for about a month and i switched from a blackberry. I have no problems btu 2 things. 1. When ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Incoming Call Display

Incoming Call Display

Hi

Ive had the nexus one for about a month and i switched from a blackberry. I have no problems btu 2 things.

1. When i recieve incoming calls it only shows the picture and the number, On my BB It showed the Pic,Name,Number,Company,Department. This is very vital when you know 4 different Mike johnsons from 3 different companys.

2. The wifi....SMH....No matter what i tell it to do even when i tell it not to sleep it still doesnt wanna stay connected.Smh....

Pls can someone help me with these problems.....

Thanks

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

For the wifi download wifi fixer. I am sure someone will chime in with a app or rom for your other problem
    If I had to name my greatest strength, I guess it would be my humility. Greatest weakness, it's possible that I'm a little too awesome.

For your phone display problem...I'd suggest scanning their business cards and using that for their contact picture. Or you can make a picture in paint that has their company information.

I mean I think is important for business people to make the switch over to android phones. This should be a native feature built in the OS. Its standard in every other ive owned.

Quote Originally Posted by japspecvr6 View Post
    I mean I think is important for business people to make the switch over to android phones. This should be a native feature built in the OS. Its standard in every other ive owned.
    is every other phone a black berry?
    If I had to name my greatest strength, I guess it would be my humility. Greatest weakness, it's possible that I'm a little too awesome.

N1David has a great idea. I have a lot of Christine's and Josh's on my phone and differentiate them by slightly changing the last name to remind me how they are different either by association or relation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yadao View Post
    Anything with an i in the front of it from Apple is not for me.

Quote Originally Posted by bud760 View Post
    N1David has a great idea. I have a lot of Christine's and Josh's on my phone and differentiate them by slightly changing the last name to remind me how they are different either by association or relation.
    Thanks bud760

Its not about every phone being a blackberry. These are small things that can bring loads of comfort for people switching from a system they have been using the last 15 years. Just because its open source and fun doesnt mean small details should be left out of the built.

And not to sound like a nag but, I like that idea but Im gonna have to store 40 business card pics for clients.....ill pass..This should be native...Someone shoot me Andy Rubins email.....This is a must.....

:nexusx::nexusx::nexusx::nexusx::nexusx::nexusx::n exusx::nexusx::nexusx::nexusx:

Its not about every phone being a blackberry. These are small things that can bring loads of comfort for people switching from a system they have been using the last 15 years. Just because its open source and fun doesnt mean small details should be left out of the built.

And not to sound like a nag but, I like that idea but Im gonna have to store 40 business card pics for clients.....ill pass..This should be native...Someone shoot me Andy Rubins email.....This is a must.....

:nexusx::nexusx::nexusx::nexusx::nexusx::nexusx::n exusx::nexusx::nexusx::nexusx:
    Then post/request it over at xda. I think someone has requested it already but I havent kept up with it.

Ps you do sound like a nag now with no appreciation for the people trying to help out

l
    l
    l
    Quote Originally Posted by Yadao View Post
    Anything with an i in the front of it from Apple is not for me.

actually I did appreciate the tip that the guy came up with....Is it a crime if i dont agree. Im just saying.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links