New Nexus One Froyo build?

This is a discussion on New Nexus One Froyo build? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; New radio couldn't hurt...?...

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New Nexus One Froyo build?

New radio couldn't hurt...?

You can do that thru rom manager with the .zip available:

Nexus One - CyanogenMod Forum

This has to done thru fastboot according to XDA posts, some are having fails.

This will be in CM6 if important.
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

I guess I'm a tard. I tried to flash it just like I did the 3 other frf?? iterations, but it just "aborts." Tried rooted, unrooted. Switched modinstall, just in case. No dice either way. Bootloader still locked. Figured it would be pretty simple. Guess not.

My friend Paul,

Repackaged:

These can be done thru Rom Manager--Backup First.

Original one must be done thru fastboot by ADB or Terminal Emulator

03/Sep - FRG33 build info and repacks (stock / rooted / deodexed) - Android @ MoDaCo
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

good call.... I was just looking at those. The stock (unrooted) version still wouldnt load. It tried to verify this time, at least, but it still aborted. Weird. Would a wipe help?

I assume you are not rooted. If so, and you up on the upgrade process, try renaming the file just "update" no quotes.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

I originally rooted with that recent 1-click root app. When I unrooted and tried to rename the stock version update.zip, I got nothing. When I re-rooted and tried the rooted version (update.zip) I got nothing too. Every other time I did this it was a piece of cake. Sorta frustrated. But really appreciate your willingness to be helpful!

Better to stay rooted. You could list in detail how you tried to flash the Modaco repackaged file. Every step and what program you used ie rom manager. If you flashed roms successfuly before, it may just be the files. Somethings may not work with this new upgrade.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Finally got it to work using the fastboot->passimg.zip process. Never could get the repacked update.zip versions to work thru recovery. Don't really understand why it was such a PITA, but I guess now I have to set up my phone.....again! thanks for your help.

Glad you got it working.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links