New Nexus One Froyo build?

This is a discussion on New Nexus One Froyo build? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; So this build is just a performance boost and nothing else?...

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: New Nexus One Froyo build?

So this build is just a performance boost and nothing else?

Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

lol no thanks!!! I don't care THAT much!

It's 70+ MB. Full Rom. But, no solid laymen info on changes. All posts I find don't say much. I could flash the Modaco version and play with it. Then flash back to CM6. I'll think about that. Been exploring Metamorph and Themeing lately.Plus Folder Organizer. Not interested in much else at the moment.
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Quote Originally Posted by rugmankc View Post
    makelegs,

Go back to your previous rom, then root and get the latest nightly from cyan. It already has frg33 in it.
    I actually tried to do just that, (late) last night... According to the XDA guys, by using the "passimg" method I have an "irreversible" version of FRG33. As such... when I attempted to use my frf91 update.zip method, as was originally done, it looked for a second like it wanted to take, but then aborted.

Apparently the root exploit that was being used by the current versions of androot has been closed in FRG33. The OS works fine, but I could not just re-root, like I had hoped, reinstall titanium, and then restore. And, obviously, cannot currently use the handful of root-only apps that I had come to appreciate. I'm hoping that androot gets an update to fix my problem, as I kind of like the idea of being able to just root/unroot on the fly, and additionally like the idea of getting into gingerbread before I go down the inevitable road toward unlocked bootloaders and custom roms.

I still just don't feel like I have the vocabulary, yet. Know what I mean?

I LOVE that there are always people on here that have helpful answers and solutions. Keep'em coming!!! And thanks!

Sorry, but they will come out with frg33 to frf91 downgrade at some point. Keep scanning XDA forums.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Quote Originally Posted by rugmankc View Post
    Sorry, but they will come out with frg33 to frf91 downgrade at some point. Keep scanning XDA forums.
    No worries whatsoever. I'm perfectly happy with the OS. I'm just irritated with myself for not using a non-root backup app in addition to titanium. I just assumed that androot would still work. Looks like I'll be running redundant backups next time around. Lesson learned!

So is this an offical update from google? Also im still tryin to figure out how to install this without using fastboot

Here's the XDA thread:

[ROM] Passion_Google_WWE_2.16.1700.1_FRG33_MFG_Shipment_ ROM - xda-developers

The Modaco roms are repackaged as .zips flash thru recovery:

03/Sep - FRG33 build info and repacks (stock / rooted / deodexed) - Android @ MoDaCo

The latest cyan (CM6) nightlies have it in them just doesn't show the build number yet.

http://forum.cyanogenmod.com/forum/3...erimental-mod/

Back Titanium and Phone first

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

So can i flash the modaco one through rom manager or do i have to use a pc? I tried to download one of modacos files with my phone an i get an error could not be loaded

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links