New Nexus One Froyo build?

This is a discussion on New Nexus One Froyo build? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Ya.... my head still hurts too badly from my CM6 debacle to consider anything else. But.....since I'm a glutton for punishment.... I'll just go ahead ...

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: New Nexus One Froyo build?

Ya.... my head still hurts too badly from my CM6 debacle to consider anything else. But.....since I'm a glutton for punishment.... I'll just go ahead and ask. What IS the whole themeing thing all about, anyway?? I've seen the options in RM, but haven't begun to dig, yet. At this point, it seems like adding anything else to the pot would just hinder performance, but I readily admit that I have no idea what I'm talking about!

Quote Originally Posted by makelegs View Post
    Ya.... my head still hurts too badly from my CM6 debacle to consider anything else. But.....since I'm a glutton for punishment.... I'll just go ahead and ask. What IS the whole themeing thing all about, anyway?? I've seen the options in RM, but haven't begun to dig, yet. At this point, it seems like adding anything else to the pot would just hinder performance, but I readily admit that I have no idea what I'm talking about!
    Custom themes are Awesome! Don't slow down the phone at all. Check out the thread on screenshots to see what some people have done to their phones with custom themes. And ALWAYS make sure to only flash themes that are for your Specific Rom and ALWAYS make a Nandroid backup before flashing anything.

http://www.nexusoneforum.net/forum/n...n-request.html
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

Quote Originally Posted by SliceBurgSlim View Post
    Custom themes are Awesome! Don't slow down the phone at all. Check out the thread on screenshots to see what some people have done to their phones with custom themes. And ALWAYS make sure to only flash themes that are for your Specific Rom and ALWAYS make a Nandroid backup before flashing anything.

http://www.nexusoneforum.net/forum/n...n-request.html
    Thanks for the link and the info. Some of those look pretty sweet!

On a side note... I have confirmed that using the script-modified CM6 update package does not change the fact that my HBoot version (we think) still prevents the standard CM6 and Nightlies versions from flashing thru RM. Really didn't expect it to change anything, but it's confirmed nevertheless. Something tells me that when the next OS (2.3/2.5/3.0?) comes out, I'm definitely gonna have to passimg my way thru the upgrade process.

So be it...

Looks like there may be a bug in gmail for the latest froyo build.

Froyo update brings Gmail bug to many | Android Central

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links