I use my N1 sleeve. Do you?

This is a discussion on I use my N1 sleeve. Do you? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I do! It seems to be something unique :D Problem is my one is wearing thin around the camera area, its noticeably more "flat". I ...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I use my N1 sleeve. Do you?

I do! It seems to be something unique :D

Problem is my one is wearing thin around the camera area, its noticeably more "flat". I have a habit of putting my screen up on the android side.

I really wish there was a special cut out for the trackball, it saves having to pull the phone out to check for notifications.

It is a bit clumsy for one handed operations (e.g If i have food in one hand, I'll have a hard time taking it out with my remaining hand). I plan to get a flip case for it when I see one (I don't like the ones I'm seeing online)
    Galaxy Nexus? I like Nexus prime more. Even the code name "Maguro" seemed cooler.

Quote Originally Posted by FC1032 View Post
    I really wish there was a special cut out for the trackball, it saves having to pull the phone out to check for notifications.
    All you need is a hole punch..... and a post on this very forum....

http://www.nexusoneforum.net/forum/n...leeve-mod.html

I use my sleeve all the time.
    One Nexus To Rule Them All!

I always use the case. All the girls tend to call my case "cute" rather thank look at the phone, lol. Go android-droid-thing.
    Or just android rather.
    This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by nickshertzer View Post
    I use mine along with an Invisible Shield. Sometimes I find it annoying to pull it out of my pocket and out of the sleeve with one hand, but have perfected the one handed squeeze

Now the question is, Do you put your phone in the case with trackball up at the top opening (I do) or down at the bottom (covering the usb port...)?
    Man! You have to show the the one hand squeeze trick! I use both hands, one to hold the top of the phone and the other to squeeze the bottom of the sleeve to pull the phone up a little bit.
    Hey that trackball on the sleeve opening side is neat. Why didn't i think of that? I always take that phone out of the sleeve and put if besides me on my desk and whenever I leave my desk, I put it back in the sleeve and throw it in my pocket. Vibrate on notify means everything to me.

I wish they would've designed the sleeve with a hole in it for the trackball. Maybe they can come up with something like it for the N2 if it ever makes it to the market in the future.

Damn, I'd definitely buy a N2 if it came with front facing camera for video calls and FM radio.

i always use mine....

I use mine...

When I can find it

Lol there was someone at some point that used a hole punch to make a spot for the LED to shine through. Search this forum if you want to see pics.
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

[PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

Quote Originally Posted by alzakx View Post
    Man! You have to show the the one hand squeeze trick! I use both hands, one to hold the top of the phone and the other to squeeze the bottom of the sleeve to pull the phone up a little bit.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=le8T_VQ8lZI]YouTube - Nexus1 one handed sleeve removal[/ame]

It's amazing what you figure out how to do when holding your infant son takes away one hand for like three months!

<unrelated> I thought I could embed the video in the post... what am i missing? </unrelated>

::edit:: Oh... it just does it! LOL

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links