I use my N1 sleeve. Do you?

This is a discussion on I use my N1 sleeve. Do you? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; My phone would be trashed by now if not for the foam case. I seem to have butter fingers at the worst time......

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: I use my N1 sleeve. Do you?

My phone would be trashed by now if not for the foam case. I seem to have butter fingers at the worst time...

Never without the case.
    I'd always take it out and lay it down on the case when it was charging (although I just received my desktop dock today!!!).

I put it in with the screen facing the android side and the track ball at the bottom.

I also you use my sleeve with the screen facing the android and the track ball at the bottom. I like it better than with the track ball at the top because like that it blocks the head phone input.

Twitter
    Nd1razor
    Quote Originally Posted by nickshertzer View Post
    I use mine along with an Invisible Shield. Sometimes I find it annoying to pull it out of my pocket and out of the sleeve with one hand, but have perfected the one handed squeeze

Now the question is, Do you put your phone in the case with trackball up at the top opening (I do) or down at the bottom (covering the usb port...)?
    I never move my N1 without the sleeve, i dislike cases, ruins the look of the phone.

And the sleeve has saved my phone on occasion.

I keep the usb port at the bottom of the sleeve, that way, one hand squeeze in my pocket to get the top bit of the phone out just enough so i can see the notification bar and hit the power button so i can see if i got any msg etc.

i used to. Until I realized the speaker was extremely low with the sleeve case on.
    iphoneeee killaaaaaaaaaa :nexusx:

I use mine whenever I go anywhere (everyday). I take it out when in the car and set my phone in my coke holder... quicker to get to. Then back in the sleeve to throw into my purse (cause I am a girl...some people didn't realize that..so I carry a purse. heehee) when I leave my car...Very handy and I love the Android on it..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Google Nexus One Froyo
    Rooted ~ CM 6RC3~ CM6.0 N1~ Nightlies ~
    Was Using~ eViL's NXSense v.1.21.3 - 720p, BT, FM, Hotspots, Kitchen Sink
    Was Using~ MicroMod's 2.12 Desire SuperHybrid
    Was Using~ MicroMod's Gingerbread CM7 Custom ROM v1.2 (DT's-Ap2Ext,Bat%,Themed
    Was Using ~ BlackDroid's Nexus One - UD 3.1.0Rom
    Was Using ~ CM 7 Gingerbread Green or Blue ExtremeMod ROM
    Now ~ CM NIGHTLY'S

not anymore .. now I use a hard case.
    "I smell blood, something is calling me"

Generally a silicone case, hard case, some times sleeve. Depends muchly on what I'm going to be doing. Most often a silicone case, I have several different colors.
    :nexusx: Serious Android Fan :nexusx:

Don't see anything in a newer phone that gives me a temptation to leave my Nexus One!

never used it so i shipped it to a fellow member in the UK, all he had to do was pay shipping.

my phones naked just like the day it was born.

My sleeve is also in the drawer....worthless IMO. However, I do have a rubber case that I use on occasion, when I know I'm going to be holding it alot. If, I'm at work....wearing slacks, the rubber is too bulky and sticky to my slacks....so I go bareback. =)

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links