I use my N1 sleeve. Do you?

This is a discussion on I use my N1 sleeve. Do you? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Originally Posted by judeeg I use mine whenever I go anywhere (everyday). I take it out when in the car and set my phone in ...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: I use my N1 sleeve. Do you?

Quote Originally Posted by judeeg View Post
    I use mine whenever I go anywhere (everyday). I take it out when in the car and set my phone in my coke holder... quicker to get to. Then back in the sleeve to throw into my purse (cause I am a girl...some people didn't realize that..so I carry a purse. heehee) when I leave my car...Very handy and I love the Android on it..
    Thanks for clarifying....I'm in California, and out here, many men have purses. Not judging you see, just my observation. :rofl3:

Quote Originally Posted by bigjsturm View Post
    I use mine whenever I go anywhere (everyday). I take it out when in the car and set my phone in my coke holder... quicker to get to. Then back in the sleeve to throw into my purse (cause I am a girl...some people didn't realize that..so I carry a purse. heehee) when I leave my car...Very handy and I love the Android on it..
    Thanks for clarifying....I'm in California, and out here, many men have purses. Not judging you see, just my observation. :rofl3:
    HaHa:rofl3:
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

I use the silicone case with my N1 in my shirt pocket. It's a pain getting it in my pocket some times, but I've never had it fall out either.
    :nexusx: Serious Android Fan :nexusx:

Don't see anything in a newer phone that gives me a temptation to leave my Nexus One!

Super Moderator AndroidIsTheTruth's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sliceburgslim View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bigjsturm View Post
    i use mine whenever i go anywhere (everyday). I take it out when in the car and set my phone in my coke holder... Quicker to get to. Then back in the sleeve to throw into my purse (cause i am a girl...some people didn't realize that..so i carry a purse. Heehee) when i leave my car...very handy and i love the android on it..
    thanks for clarifying....i'm in california, and out here, many men have purses. Not judging you see, just my observation. :rofl3:
    haha:rofl3:
    ahahahahahaha
    Androidfied.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links