Bent Nexus One

This is a discussion on Bent Nexus One within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Being really clumsy, my headset cable got tangled in one of the gym equipments I was using (elliptical). My phone got pulled and fell beneath ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bent Nexus One

Bent Nexus One

Being really clumsy, my headset cable got tangled in one of the gym equipments I was using (elliptical). My phone got pulled and fell beneath the equipment. It got crushed by the machine >< and it's now bent to a 30 degree angle. The screen's totally cracked...but for some weird reason I think it's still working (I still get alerts, etc...I just can't see them @_@). Should I throw it out and buy a new phone? Or is there still hope for it? I'm guessing none...I'm in tears right now *gah*

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

oh man... sorry to hear that. well, have u tried asking htc about it? who knows, maybe somehow they can do something.

Light-sabred from my NeXuS One using Tapatalk
    "You don't know the power of the dark side!"

Pics? i wanna see!

Somehow, it was surprised to hear that it is still working despite being bent.

Light-sabred from my NeXuS One using Tapatalk
    "You don't know the power of the dark side!"

Quote Originally Posted by Kits2GR View Post
    Pics? i wanna see!
    Me too!

Sorry to hear that, but its amazing that its still half works!

Being bent, I think it will need a complete replacement. call up HTC and see the price they ask for a repair/replacement. If its a little on the expensive side, then you may as well look for a new phone =|
    Galaxy Nexus? I like Nexus prime more. Even the code name "Maguro" seemed cooler.

Quote Originally Posted by scarletsally View Post
    Being really clumsy, my headset cable got tangled in one of the gym equipments I was using (elliptical). My phone got pulled and fell beneath the equipment.
    Not trying to rub salt in your wound but now I know why I wrap my headphone cord around the handle before starting the equipment... if I pull it accidentally, it doesn't yank the N1 off the little shelf.

I was surprised too. My alarms (I have 5 set, cause I always sleep through them) went off this morning. The lights still are working (when you plug the charger in / when you tap the power button or use the trackball). It's a painful sight I'll call HTC when I get home. I'll get some pics up too later for you guys lol

always wanted to post this!
    Other phones will make fun of your virgin phone. Then your virgin phone will feel ugly and fat. It will have self esteem issues and start to hang around iPhones. Then it will end up in a dark drawer next to a dirty iPod and a whole lot of regrets. Is this want you want WERA!!
    For the love of God and your Nexus One. Root it!!!:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Quote Originally Posted by nexgoose View Post

always wanted to post this!
    :rofl3: About time too...

Okay...pics are here:

I called HTC and the repair ranges from $100 - $380. I'm guessing it would be around the $380 mark 'cause the damage is pretty bad ><

What sucks more is that my blizzard authenticator is in there...now I can't play

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links