weird issue with main screen

This is a discussion on weird issue with main screen within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; i'm having an issue lately where if i touch the clock on beautiful widgets, or if i move a widget around, a translucent box forms ...

Thread: weird issue with main screen

weird issue with main screen

i'm having an issue lately where if i touch the clock on beautiful widgets, or if i move a widget around, a translucent box forms over the screen, and the only thing i can do is go to the home screen. i can move this translucent screen, make it bigger or smaller, but i cant get rid of it without powering off and on. i dont know what's causing it, i think it's either launcher pro or beautiful widgets, but i never use to have this issue before. kinda hard to describe also without a screen pic, but just wondering if other people have been having a buggy experience

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Might be the resize widget option in LauncherPro. Have you tried hitting the back button to get out of it?
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

Definitely caused by launcher pro. Its a newer feature. It enables you to resize Widgets. Just hit the back button to get rid of it.

thanks guys. i didnt even try to think of hitting back, i just kept on trying home on the soft touch and home on the main screen. i'll try it next time

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links