Car Dock default music app

This is a discussion on Car Dock default music app within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Hi. Is there a way to change the Car Dock default music app?...

Thread: Car Dock default music app

Car Dock default music app

Hi. Is there a way to change the Car Dock default music app?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I am also interested
    If I had to name my greatest strength, I guess it would be my humility. Greatest weakness, it's possible that I'm a little too awesome.

Hi. It seems it's easier than I thought. Do a search for dock in the market. There are 3 replacement apps that enable one to set up your own set of apps and icons.

Yeah, I found it too
    If I had to name my greatest strength, I guess it would be my humility. Greatest weakness, it's possible that I'm a little too awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Stuart Broad View Post
    There is an app in the market called "Car Dock v2" which is supposed to allow you more customization...I have not used so cannot confirm or deny - but if someone wanted to test it out, it is a free app....
    Yes, I'm trying that one out. Seems fine so far. I even bought the settings upgrade. The only thing that seems to be missing is the ability to toggle the output sound like on the original Cardock.

Quote Originally Posted by bgoody View Post
    There is an app in the market called "Car Dock v2" which is supposed to allow you more customization...I have not used so cannot confirm or deny - but if someone wanted to test it out, it is a free app....
    Yes, I'm trying that one out. Seems fine so far. I even bought the settings upgrade. The only thing that seems to be missing is the ability to toggle the output sound like on the original Cardock.
    there is an app called "dock volume" for the
    i use "custom car home" for my dock

Quote Originally Posted by johnny cizzle View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bgoody View Post
    there is an app called "dock volume" for the
    i use "custom car home" for my dock
    Hi. Thanks but what I was referring to was the original dock setting where we could set the dock to control whether the sound out could be sent to the dock speaker or the in car sound system. With cardock2 if you are fire up your music app it plays it through the bluetooth to the car stereo but if you turn the car off and then back on, it freaks out.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links