Erase engraved name

This is a discussion on Erase engraved name within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Hi all! anyboody knows how do i erase my engraved name in my N1?!...i did it but now that i want to sell it, i ...

Thread: Erase engraved name

Junior Member cristianossilveira's Avatar

Erase engraved name

Hi all!

anyboody knows how do i erase my engraved name in my N1?!...i did it but now that i want to sell it, i found a stupid idea that i had done it :S

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by cristianossilveira View Post
    Hi all!

anyboody knows how do i erase my engraved name in my N1?!...i did it but now that i want to sell it, i found a stupid idea that i had done it :S
    You could try using a Dremel and grind it off of there... But it'll probably screw with the paint job... Or they have an engraving tool, so you could change up what you have engraved to something random. Maybe... Or if all else fails, buy a new battery cover, that is if that's where they engrave it, I didn't do it because I didn't want to wait for it.

it's engraved on the band between the google branded battery cover and the htc branded bottom portion that houses all of the antennae etc.

Because most users have covers for their phones anyway, it might not be a show stopper for someone looking to buy. I've not heard of anyone removing engraving once it's there.

This is why I'll never get a tattoo.

Quote Originally Posted by keyplyr View Post
    This is why I'll never get a tattoo.

Why is that? Do you plan to sell your body? :rofl3:

^lol

yea ive heard of alotta stories where people wish they didnt engrave their devices

I'm the opposite. Had mine engraved but it didn't work right out of the box. When I called HTC they said there was no way they could repair the engraved one and that I'd have to get a non-engraved new device.
    Subscribe to the Droidforum RSS feed!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links