My wife can't call me

This is a discussion on My wife can't call me within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Originally Posted by Macklessdaddy Originally Posted by iPhoneSlayer Originally Posted by Macklessdaddy Tmobile and I tried everything imagineable and it seems to be a problem ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19

Thread: My wife can't call me

  1. #11
    Senior Member iPhoneSlayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,386
    Quote Originally Posted by Macklessdaddy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by iPhoneSlayer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Macklessdaddy View Post
    Tmobile and I tried everything imagineable and it seems to be a problem with my nexus,we have deleted contacts,switched sim cards in 4 phones and everything mentioned here,now when I dial pound 67 then my number is the only way she can call me and it will show up unknown,might revert back to the stock rom and see if that changes things sigh
    So now you got a tough decision to make: A new phone....or a new wife.

    Sorry man, couldn't resist. Maybe there's something wrong with her phone.
    with the testing we did it is on my end somehow.real weird problem though
    Try to swap out her sim card.
    Come here little sheep; I have a nice juicy apple for you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    Nexus One: Locked and Rooted
    ROM: CM7

  2. #12
    Senior Member Macklessdaddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    116
    Quote Originally Posted by iPhoneSlayer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Macklessdaddy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by iPhoneSlayer View Post

    So now you got a tough decision to make: A new phone....or a new wife.

    Sorry man, couldn't resist. Maybe there's something wrong with her phone.
    with the testing we did it is on my end somehow.real weird problem though
    Try to swap out her sim card.
    tried it

    10 char

  3. #13
    Senior Member FlyingsCool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    369
    You didn't say what happened when you tried the various phones and sim cards?
    What happened?
    It's hard to believe this is a phone problem.
    It sounds like you've rooted your phone. Have you tried reseting the phone back to stock?

  4. #14
    Senior Member Macklessdaddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    116
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingsCool View Post
    You didn't say what happened when you tried the various phones and sim cards?
    What happened?
    It's hard to believe this is a phone problem.
    It sounds like you've rooted your phone. Have you tried reseting the phone back to stock?
    I was to make all calls by switching sim cards between the phones, been rooted but this just started happening recently,will revert back to stock soon, but don't believe it's a root problem.

  5. #15
    Senior Member Macklessdaddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    116
    For some reason reverting back to stock froyo fixed it.

  6. #16
    Junior Member ygrazi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    8
    Im having the same problem, weirdest thing everytime I call my wife it goes right to voice mail. I was getting so annoyed at her for not picking up the phone.
    I am rooted but why should that matter?

  7. #17
    Junior Member ygrazi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    8
    figured this out, she had my number added to the blacklist, removed it in call-settings in cyanogen rom
    I wonder if she did that purposely

  8. #18
    Senior Member Macklessdaddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    116
    Quote Originally Posted by ygrazi View Post
    figured this out, she had my number added to the blacklist, removed it in call-settings in cyanogen rom
    I wonder if she did that purposely
    never knew about that setting,but wouldn't someone have to do it on purpose

  9. #19
    mah
    mah is offline
    Senior Member mah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    234
    To test if the number is being blocked, you can call from a working caller's phone (to establish that the caller can reach you), then use SpoofCard - Caller ID Spoofing, Voice Changing & Call Recording | Prank Calls to set their phone up to call yours using a spoofed caller ID. On that page, "your number" is the number that you will really be calling from, "your friend's number" is the number for the phone with the problem, and the number to spoof is the caller in question.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

cyanogenmod blacklist

,
my wife can't call me
Click on a term to search our sites for related topics.
Android Forum