My trackball used to pulse different colors, but now it's only white. What happened?

This is a discussion on My trackball used to pulse different colors, but now it's only white. What happened? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; After the Froyo update my trackball pulsed green when I received an email, or text message, or something. I forget which, but it was green ...

Thread: My trackball used to pulse different colors, but now it's only white. What happened?

My trackball used to pulse different colors, but now it's only white. What happened?

After the Froyo update my trackball pulsed green when I received an email, or text message, or something. I forget which, but it was green for 1, and white for the other. Now, no matter what I receive, it pulses white. What happened?

I noticed at some point, while I never touched the settings, my trackball stopped pulsing altogether, so I went into the settings and turned it back on, at this point I noticed it never turned green anymore, just white.

I can't find the setting to change this, the settings only have "pulse light on and off".

I know there are some apps to change the pulse notification as well, if there is no solution, do you have any suggestions on which is best?

Still, I would like to know why my phone suddenly just stopped having the green pulse.

Thanks for the help.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Super Moderator AndroidIsTheTruth's Avatar
    There is no color settings for Stock Froyo. An app could had conflicted with it.
    Androidfied.

After the Froyo update, the default Handcent setting of green for sms/mms notifications took over on mine.

You can always download Blink from the market for custom trackball colors.

Plasma Riffled from my N1 using tapatalk.

Quote Originally Posted by eZdoesit View Post
    You can always download Blink from the market for custom trackball colors.

Plasma Riffled from my N1 using tapatalk.
    Blink didn't work for me - it was a serious battery drain.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links