Audio / Phone with N1 while Driving Kits?

This is a discussion on Audio / Phone with N1 while Driving Kits? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; While driving, I'm currently using an auxiliary audio cable between my Nexus One and car audio. Everything works fine except when I get a call ...

Thread: Audio / Phone with N1 while Driving Kits?

Audio / Phone with N1 while Driving Kits?

While driving, I'm currently using an auxiliary audio cable between my Nexus One and car audio.

Everything works fine except when I get a call at the moment.

I can here the caller's voice through the speakers but as it is not a speaker phone mode, I need to get really close to the mic to talk something.

I was wondering how you guys deal with this problem.

And also, is there any kind of accessories like for example, fetching audio/phone data via bluetooth and that bluetooth module having a mic and an auxiliary output?

At my office, I have an [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Altec-Lansing-T515-Portable-Bluetooth/dp/B000R6QAHO"]Altec Lansing T515[/ame] which has a small bluetooth receiver that has both functions.

It seems perfect but unfortunately, the receiver of T515 is charged only with the speaker kit making it useless on cars.

Any good idea? Thanks in advance.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Hi. I have one of these and although it is a little cumbersome, it does work especially with the N1 cardock. Amazon used to have it for a good price.

LiquidAUX™ Bluetooth® Car Kit - K33428US - Kensington

That was exactly what I was looking for. Thx bgoody!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links