Is there a difference btwn the developer model and the consumer model?

This is a discussion on Is there a difference btwn the developer model and the consumer model? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Are the phones exactly the same, and do they come with the same accessories? I heard somewhere that if you buy it through the developer ...

Thread: Is there a difference btwn the developer model and the consumer model?

Is there a difference btwn the developer model and the consumer model?

Are the phones exactly the same, and do they come with the same accessories? I heard somewhere that if you buy it through the developer page, it doesn't come with an SD card. Also, does anyone know which type of screen the new shipment uses, SLCD or AMOLED?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I'd think it's a pretty safe bet that the newest batch is SLCD...though I have no information whatsoever.

Got nothin on your other questions, though.

Oh, and WELCOME!

I do believe that the new Nexus Ones do indeed have a SLCD. The demand for AMOLED and even SuperAMOLED is pretty high.

The current Nexus One's being sold will work on TMobile and AT&T. However, if you're are going to use it on AT&T, you will not have 3G. Availability in your country : Place an order - Nexus One Help

I don't see why it would not come with the accessories that it originally comes with. Nexus One Dev Phone - Android Help

I'd still buy it

--> Ne:nexusx:uS One ROOTED

--> ...a Gingerbread ROM

- Our handicapped puppy -

*Follow me on Twitter

EASY ROOT + CUSTOM KERNEL FLASHING INSTRUCTIONS ----> HERE

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links