I need 2 Apps..

This is a discussion on I need 2 Apps.. within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I am first of all missing LOCATIONS app -might someone tell me where it is, where it is gotten in case I don't have it. ...

Thread: I need 2 Apps..

I need 2 Apps..

I am first of all missing LOCATIONS app
    -might someone tell me where it is, where it is gotten in case I don't have it. I cannot find it. I didnt use it a lot, it just seems like it may be necessary for locating stuff in the future???

Second, I would love to know the name of the Application that I am told exists that enables us to watch the video we would watch on the TV in full screen when we would be in landscape mode. Otherwise the video is not all fulll screen

Thanks a lot
    Eric

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Not sure if this is the app you mean, but Google has a "Places" app that not only has categories of nearby places based on your current location, but also allows you to add extra points of interest of your own choosing.

As for video apps, there are many on the Market that let you view in full screen. I like mVideoPlayer, which has both a free and donate version. For other videos you may come across in the Browser, usually a quick double-tap will open them up into a full screen mode. And, there's always YouTube.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links