Synchronize only parts of Google contacts on Nexus One ?

This is a discussion on Synchronize only parts of Google contacts on Nexus One ? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Hi folks, Still discovering this wonderful Nexus One ! Here is my problem : In Gmail, I have a lot of "contacts" who are just ...

Thread: Synchronize only parts of Google contacts on Nexus One ?

Synchronize only parts of Google contacts on Nexus One ?

Hi folks,

Still discovering this wonderful Nexus One !

Here is my problem :

In Gmail, I have a lot of "contacts" who are just emails of people I once emailed but I will never call.

It won't remove them from Gmail because it can be useful to email them once in a while.

When I synchronized my Gmail contacts with my Nexus one, everybody has been added. Thus, my contact list on the Nexus one is full irrelevant contacts ...

How could I sync only the important people and not everbody I once emailed ?? In other words, is there a way to synchronize only parts of my Gmail contacts list ?

Thanks !

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Hi,
    I'm not really sure there is a way to sync only the contacts you want...but if you go online you can assign a group type name to the contacts you want to be displayed and assign the irrelevant contacts a different group name...and then on your Nexus One you can select to only display the relevant contacts you choose.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links