Root / unlock / Mod UK Vodafone Nexus possible?

This is a discussion on Root / unlock / Mod UK Vodafone Nexus possible? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; so having lost my n1 on holiday, I am now looking at maybe buying one off ebay. By far the cheapest are the vodafone sim-locked ...

Thread: Root / unlock / Mod UK Vodafone Nexus possible?

Root / unlock / Mod UK Vodafone Nexus possible?

so having lost my n1 on holiday, I am now looking at maybe buying one off ebay. By far the cheapest are the vodafone sim-locked phones. Is it possible to root these phones and put a vanilla version of android on them rather than having to wait for vodafone to update me? Is it possible to undo the simlock so that I can use a foreign sim while overseas?

many thanks

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

The nexus one does not come sim-locked. You will be able to use a foreign sim out of the box.

The nexus one also comes with the vanilla version of android. But if you want to get rid of anything vodafone has put on in the latest update, you can easily root with a one-click app. then you can put any rom on that you like )

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links