Post everything 2.2.1 related here.

This is a discussion on Post everything 2.2.1 related here. within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Only thing I noticed, was the original LED Torch app I was using was disabled by the update to require root. No worries, just got ...

Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Post everything 2.2.1 related here.

Only thing I noticed, was the original LED Torch app I was using was disabled by the update to require root. No worries, just got a different one off the Market Place.

Quote Originally Posted by albertg View Post
    I actually got the update some days ago but I was (and still am) too busy to notice the difference. However there's this one thing that I noticed. When you open the Android Market, the Featured apps in the first page is supposed to update its contents every time (or at least every time I open it, about once a day). But since I got the 2.2.1 update, the apps in the Featured page are still the ones that were there. This is important to me since it's here where I "discover" and try out apps.
    Anybody else getting this problem with the Android Market?
    Since this posting, I have been paying attention to Featured apps section and all this weekend, mine have not changed at all either.
    Hey Google?! What gives?

Quote Originally Posted by N1David View Post

Since this posting, I have been paying attention to Featured apps section and all this weekend, mine have not changed at all either.
    Hey Google?! What gives?
    Thought I was the only one! I still get the updates though.

Quote Originally Posted by albertg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by N1David View Post

Hey Google?! What gives?
    Thought I was the only one! I still get the updates though.
    I thought mine were changing last week...I could be wrong. Maybe Google took the weekend off.
    My market app update notifications ... It is 50/50 if I get notifications. Sometimes I think I check before the market has a chance to notify me of updates. Yesterday morning, I checked & there were two apps that had updates. I updated them and then about an hour later, I received the notification for those two apps having an update. Strange, but I let it update them and they are fine.

I'm having a similar issue. Same thing is happening in AppBrain. Apps on SD update and often "unsuccessful". That, too, is a new issue for me.
    :nexusx: Serious Android Fan :nexusx:

Don't see anything in a newer phone that gives me a temptation to leave my Nexus One!

Quote Originally Posted by Larry View Post
    I'm having a similar issue. Same thing is happening in AppBrain. Apps on SD update and often "unsuccessful". That, too, is a new issue for me.
    Yes just had the "unsuccessful" error today while trying to update an app. Unmounting your sd card helps.

I hope google are fixing some of these problems. Its very frustrating.

Anyone has been noticing some lag since the update?

uhhhh my phone just turned black and wouldn't turn back on. I had to do a battery pull in order to get it to work. This update is a FAIL!!

Super Moderator AndroidIsTheTruth's Avatar
    Probably the only time I'll be happy not to do an OTA.
    Androidfied.

Quote Originally Posted by Gone View Post
    uhhhh my phone just turned black and wouldn't turn back on. I had to do a battery pull in order to get it to work. This update is a FAIL!!
    Maybe it's not related to the update? Those blackouts happened to me maybe a couple of times before.

Red face Conjecture AKA Rumour

AFAIKT, I've not faced any issues with Super Froyo,

but judging by the response here> IMHO a 2.2.2 OTA 'might' be on its way!!

Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links