Post everything 2.2.1 related here.

This is a discussion on Post everything 2.2.1 related here. within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Originally Posted by albertg Originally Posted by Gone uhhhh my phone just turned black and wouldn't turn back on. I had to do a battery ...

Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast

Thread: Post everything 2.2.1 related here.

Quote Originally Posted by albertg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gone View Post
    uhhhh my phone just turned black and wouldn't turn back on. I had to do a battery pull in order to get it to work. This update is a FAIL!!
    Maybe it's not related to the update? Those blackouts happened to me maybe a couple of times before.
    Well it never happen to me before the update...

Quote Originally Posted by N1David View Post
    I actually got the update some days ago but I was (and still am) too busy to notice the difference. However there's this one thing that I noticed. When you open the Android Market, the Featured apps in the first page is supposed to update its contents every time (or at least every time I open it, about once a day). But since I got the 2.2.1 update, the apps in the Featured page are still the ones that were there. This is important to me since it's here where I "discover" and try out apps.
    Anybody else getting this problem with the Android Market?
    Since this posting, I have been paying attention to Featured apps section and all this weekend, mine have not changed at all either.
    Hey Google?! What gives?
    Update: the featured apps list updated this morning.

2.2.1 bad news

Quote Originally Posted by aseems View Post
    AFAIKT, I've not faced any issues with Super Froyo,

but judging by the response here> IMHO a 2.2.2 OTA 'might' be on its way!!

I sure hope you are correct
    The 2.2.1 OTA down grade has just about killed my abilty to connect with 3g? (T-mobile )
    I truely love my N1(been through all the OTA upgrades no problems since I got the phone early Feb. of this year).... but ever since the update my phone will not connect to the internet on 3G ..... some thing else odd it now shows 3G connection ALL THE TIME..... it never did that before, as it would toggle to edge some time's but always connect..... now the only way is to set 2G only or wifi.....

Hmmmm. Mine still didn't. I hope it does soon....

Ok, I am going to post some things I've "noticed" since the update..

First, call answer delay. The caller can't hear me for a few seconds after pick up, or vice versa.

Second, touch accuracy/response. I've noticed sometimes, when I tap on an area, either it doesn't do anything or it's way off, like I'll tap on the box and it'll push on the link below it. And sometimes its non responsive at all when I have it on the car dock.

Third, the music player. When I try to drag and drop a track on a playlist, I can see it dragging, but when I drop it, it doesn't drop to where I want it...When it used to be so easy for me to do before.

This update is really getting annoying. My phone keeps freezing, I get force close when I open up the news/weather widget, there is MAJOR Lag in the gallery and the phone overall. I did a factory reset and still the same thing...

Hmmmm. Mine still didn't. I hope it does soon....
    Okay finally the Featured apps page is updating

Quote Originally Posted by Gone View Post
    This update is really getting annoying. My phone keeps freezing, I get force close when I open up the news/weather widget, there is MAJOR Lag in the gallery and the phone overall. I did a factory reset and still the same thing...

Interesting....I'm not having any of those problems. In fact, scrolling is noticeably smoother on FRG83 for me. Come to think of it, I haven't felt the need to restart the phone since I got FRG83! Go figure...

I updated mine but I haven't notice anything about what it updated for. can anyone who are expert on this tell me what new things you get from this update?

Quote Originally Posted by malim View Post
    I updated mine but I haven't notice anything about what it updated for. can anyone who are expert on this tell me what new things you get from this update?
    well I`m far from being an expert but the update is mostly just to prevent the 1 click root app from working but they did solve some problems for some people like the gallery lag and the Wi-Fi sleep issue.

Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links