ERE36B to 2.2

This is a discussion on ERE36B to 2.2 within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; This is my time trying this sort of thing so maybe there is something I'm missing here. Anyway I have been trying to update my ...

Thread: ERE36B to 2.2

ERE36B to 2.2

This is my time trying this sort of thing so maybe there is something I'm missing here.

Anyway I have been trying to update my Unlocked Nexus One now for a few weeks with no success. I keep getting the same message in boot-loader no matter what update I try. Always something about the update not being signed or certified.

Has anyone else here updated successfully from ERE36B to Froyo 2.2? Is it completely irrelevant what prior version I have and I'm just doing something wrong?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Have you tried opening the Dialer and typing *#*#2432546#*#*

That should force it to check in for updates.
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

Actually I just got it, I installed this update ...

http://www.hiapk.com/bbs/download.ph...19b0edf28acf66

... from a Chinese website and it worked. The phone was bought here in Shanghai so I thought maybe I could find the version I needed with a local browser instead. Anyway it works but it loads in Chinese the first time around so make sure you know where to change it to English.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links