How to Clear Nexus one Phone memory?

This is a discussion on How to Clear Nexus one Phone memory? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I own Nexus one. with android 2.2.1, my Phone memory is running out of memory. i already moved all the applications to SD and cleared ...

Thread: How to Clear Nexus one Phone memory?

Angry How to Clear Nexus one Phone memory?

I own Nexus one. with android 2.2.1, my Phone memory is running out of memory. i already moved all the applications to SD and cleared Messages threads. still i got message as low disk space. can anyone help to clear temporary files and data from phone memory.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Easiest way to clean out the cache files is this:

Settings -> Applications -> Manage applications.

Once you see all of your applications you can click the apps and then click the button "clear cache"

A free app you can download that cleans out all of your cache files in one click is called Quick System Info PRO.
    Quote Originally Posted by iPhoneSlayer View Post
    I don't think you could put the Dell Streak in your pockets without your pants falling down. Maybe that's why they call it "Streak", cuz every time you put it in your pockets, you end up going streaking.

Angry clearing phone memory

Clear cache does not help coz it just ocuppied in kb. i downloaded app2sd from market and it helps a lot to move apps from phone to sd.
    thanks for ur reply

He said he already moved all his applications to SD. He's asking how to clear the dalvik and other caches. Search on this board, there's at least one thread about how to do that.

As a matter of fact, since froyo, I've noticed my phone seems to automatically clear cache when I get below 20MB. It'll warn me, and then a little while later, I'll have 40 to 50MB free. If your phone isn't doing this, it's probably time to delete some programs.

To me, this is the phone's biggest fault, I feel kind of like the days of DOS with only 640K of memory. How could they think of limiting the phone to 512MB of memory with no room for expansion and very limited ability to use the SD card? To me, this is the main reason to root (which I'm not ready for yet)

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links